I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving spent with friends and family. I took last week off to do just that. There was a lot of family time and a lot of eating which always seem to accompany each other. With the holidays it’s just cranked up a few notches!
This week is a busy one for me so I’m going to keep this post short! ( I really should be studying for my finals instead 🤷🏼♀️😅)
- I needed a new warm everyday coat since I didn’t have one living in the south the past couple years. I picked up this super casual one at target and I’ve worn it so much already. The hood is extremely warm and it looks good with just about anything!
- I made this pumpkin bread recipe a couple times last month and for a “healthy recipe” it was pretty good! I did make a couple of tweaks to it though. I doubled all of the spices and I used regular flour instead of whole wheat because that’s what I had on hand. I also tried it with maple syrup once and honey the other time and I really couldn’t tell any difference! After doubling the spices I still couldn’t taste them much so if you try the recipe you might want to add a bit more.
- Emergen C Chewable Tablets. I know, super practical, but it’s that time of year! I personally can’t drink the original Emergen C because it makes my stomach hurt so these are a great substitute. And they taste pretty good!
- A couple more songs I’ve been listening to have been added to the playlist!
- Maple glazed brussel sprouts and butternut squash. We made this side dish for our thanksgiving dinner and it was delicious. I’ll definitely be making it again!
That’s all I have for you this week! The holiday season is a busy time so I’m hoping to get some more substantial posts up, but I’m not making any promises!